Stryker Off Road Design is proud to bring you our new 1" OD billet aluminum heavy duty EXTENDED sway bar end links for the 2003 to 2022 Dodge Ram Heavy Duty 2500 and 3500!
This kit will UPGRADE your factory end links to our new Double Adjustable Heim Jointed Extended Sway Bar End Links. They fit
Heim joints used with appropriate alignment spacers swivel much further without the risk of breaking. The bearing is very unlikely to pull out in this design because all of the force is in the XY axis. There are virtually NO 90 degrees (right angle) forces.
This kit will upgrade the original ball-jointed, studded factory end links, which bind easy and are prone to breakage as the suspension cycles.
These will provide GREATER FLEXIBILITY and DURABILITY while maintaining the proper angles for OPTIMAL Ride Quality.
Ball Joint Disadvantages in End Link Designs.
The OEM ball joints can limit active alignment required in End Link applications.
PULL OUT STRENGTH
The stud of a ball joint can pull out of the housing easier than the bearing on a Heim joint in End Link applications.
Of course our extended sway bar end links will also improve the appearance of your 2500 3500 Heavy Duty suspension with Stryker's Rugged Style.
Stryker RUGGED STYLE™
Extended Sway Bar End Links versus Low Cost Competitors:
Extended Sway Br End Link Features:
- Double Heims for extreme articulation
- Teflon Lined Heim Joints!
- Billet aluminum for optimal corrosion resistance
MUCH heavier duty than stock
- They look cool!
- (2) Billet Aluminum Extreme Articulation Extended Sway bar End Links - Fully assembled and ready to install!
- 03-09 2500/3500 (2-4" / 5-8" / 9-12")
- 10-13 2500 / 10-12 3500 (2-4" / 5-8" / 9-12")
- 13-18 3500 (2-4" / 5-8" / 9-12")
- 14-18 2500 (2-4" / 5-8" / 9-12")
- 19-22 2500/3500 (2-4" / 5-8" / 9-12")