Note: Kit pictures show parts in a gray color to highlight the details of the product - When "black" is selected as the color, your kit will come in a standard gloss black.
- CAD Designed and laser cut from 1/4" and 3/8" steel
- Reduces bump steer and front end vibration
- Reduces ball joint and tie rod wear and tear
- Simple and easy bolt-on installation
- Made in the USA!
Kit pictures show parts in a gray color to highlight the details of the product - Kit will come in a standard gloss black.
Requires a leveling kit and/or at least 2 inches of lift.
The Stryker Off Road Design Mini-Truss Dual Steering Stabilizer gives your truck better handling while drastically improving the look of the suspension! The Mini-Truss on the top clamp is designed to fit perfectly between your front axle's differential housing and the bump stop pad, providing all the rugged good looks of a weld-on truss with the convenience of a bolt-on stabilizer!
Our steering stabilizer provides better handling and control of oversized tires by reducing bump steer and front end vibration, as well as reducing ball joint and tie rod wear and tear.
This new clamp design does not attach to, and is not affected in any way by, the differential - Meaning you no longer have to worry about your aftermarket diff cover preventing you from running an aftermarket stabilizer!
(2) 3/8" Tie Rod Clamp Plates
(2) 1/4" Tie Rod Clamps
(1) 16" Lower Clamp w/ Integrated Main DSS Plate
(1) 16" Upper Clamp w/ Mini-Truss
(1) "Stryker" Front Plate
(2) Spacers (may not be needed)
(2) Stabilizer Cylinders (if selected)
All necessary hardware
Only works for models with 2 inches or more of lift