We are happy to release our newest generation of suspension lifts! Our “RAD” series (Radius Arm Drop) series. This new RAD line is the perfect balance between those that need an extremely rugged suspension lift, yet still want it to be stylish!
We address everything in this kit. Our coils are designed to mimic the factory specs and provide a great ride. Our rear blocks have the bumpstop pads built in to utilize the factory rear bumpstops that Ford designed in for the heavy hauling these trucks were designed for. Our drop brackets for the radius are the beefiest in the industry!
We went about it a little different. Instead of the drop bracket going up inside the factory radius arm pocket, we designed ours to mount uniquely outside. That adds width and strength. These features cost more to produce, but the end result is unmatched. All our steel is U.S. made and is at least ¼”, and in some instances even larger.
The image inset is courtesy of the Diesel Brothers November Truck Giveaway! The Stryker RAD Series Lift Kit was used and brand referenced on their promotional video.
BASE KIT CONTENTS:
Stryker Off Road Design is proud to offer a stock to 4" lift height adjustable track bar for the F250/F350 market! Most track bars for the F250/F350 require you to have a minimum of 1.5" lift height, but this adjustable track bar will work all the way down to stock height, and all the way up to 4" lift heights...and even higher if you have a track bar drop bracket!
- Massive 1.5" diameter forged solid steel construction
- Larger diameter than most, and much larger than factory/OEM
- Simple, easy, bolt-on installation - fits directly in factory location
- Adjustable while mounted, using grade 10.9 hardware
- Forged solid steel construction means no hollow tube and no welds to break
- Allows you to perfectly center your front axle
- Includes upgraded proprietary bushings
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (865) 233-0076 with any questions!