JEEP RUGGED STYLE™ Custom Color I-Beam FABRICATED UPGRADED CONTROL ARMS for 2007 TO 2018 JK Models
Stryker Off Road Design is the perfect solution for 2007 to 2022 Jeep owners. Brand new FABRICATED 1/4" USA Steel construction, CAD designed, high speed Plasma CNC Cut and MADE IN AMERICA FRONT LOWER control arms for the front of your Jeep Wrangler. They cover 0 to 1 1/2" and 2" to 4" lifts. We even have these available in CUSTOM POWDER COAT for you owners that want their lower control arm to match your JEEP! With our help you can Make it Special, JUST LIKE YOUR JEEP.
The process to get your Stryker Fabricated Jeep Arms in a custom color has NEVER been EASIER!
Stryker staff has years of experience working with Prismatic Powders, our Custom Powder Coating POWDER partner. The process is straightforward.
- If you want a custom NON OEM Jeep color you only have to go to the Prismatic Color Selection Site and select your color. Send us off your choice and you are ALL SET! We will have our local powder coater order the custom mixed powder from Prismatic Powders and then Powder Coat your Stryker Control Arms. https://www.prismaticpowders.com/shop/powder-coating-colors
- If you want a Jeep OEM color just send us your Jeep Year, Make and Model with the Factory Color Name. If we have ordered this in the past you are all set.
- If it is new to our portfolio we will have prismatic estimate the color formula and we will coat a sample for your review using the SAME STEEL we use on our arms. Once you sign off on the sample you are good to go.
Please allow 6 weeks for this process. The old adage, if it is worth doing then it is worth doing RIGHT! And at Stryker, doing things right to provide you Rugged Style is what we strive for every day on every order!
BUYER NOTE: While Stryker has one of the best Warranties and Customer Return Polices in the business, we do make an exception for custom color orders. Custom color orders are NOT returnable unless we made a clear error on your order.
Jeep Wrangler JK Stryker Rugged Style Fabricated Control Arms for 2007 to 2022 in Black Powder Coat.
Proven Precise Performance
Our Star Lab is MADE in the USA just like Stryker Off Road Design Jeep JK Wrangler Control Arms. Our Star Lab machine is an HSP (High speed plasma) platform that enables Stryker the ability to handle ALL Lift Kit Fabrication completely in house in Maryville TN.
We take MADE IN AMERICA seriously.
These are brand new 1/4" USA steel construction. They are CAD designed, CNC Plasma Cut and craftsman Welded fabricated control arms. They are designed to fit 2007 to 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers.
This is for a set of 2 lowers. They definitely allow the best tire fitment for 2 to 4" lifts as it re-centers the axle in the wheel well. If you've installed a lift kit, you MIGHT need our 0 to 1 1/2" arms or our 2" to 4" lengths depending on the type of lift you used.
- 2" to 4" Lifts that drop the back of the control arm usually use 0 to 1 1/2" Arm Lengths.
- 2" to 4" Lifts that keep the Control Arm Pivot point the same will use our 2 to 4" version.
The 2007 to 2018 Jeep JK or 2018 to 2022 JL model years supported can be served with only replacing the Lower Control Arms for the 0" to 4" lift ranges covered.
PLEASE CONTACT STRYKER if you would like assistance on this selection.
Also Coming Soon will be our Identity Series Box Beam Arms available in custom powder coat!
Our ARMS are guaranteed to perfectly fit your year model Jeep
Some of our lower cost competitors buy their "One Size Fits All" arms from China. Stryker is proud of our MADE IN THE USA sourcing.
Some lower cost competitors may also use cheaper rolled sleeves with a seem can split apart, due to stress from movement (see comparison images), shredding your bushings from within!
Many competitors even use lower cost Rubber Bushings.
These arms are precisely the proper length to center your front axle. Each arm is jig-built, using precisely measured materials, and is inspected before being shipped. Buy with confidence! That's correct, Stryker designs and manufacturers a Fabricated control arm to match your Jeep.
In OUR world of Rugged Style there is no replacement for for the Performance of the Design and the Quality of the materials and Build.!
Stryker is confident in offering you a LIFETIME WARRANTY on our Fabricated control Arms because the Quality of the Engineered Design, Materials used, Manufacturing Process, Finishing and Final Inspection WARRANT ONE!
- LIFETIME Replacement Warranty! (excludes powder coat)
- CAD Designed for your Jeep JK.
- I-BEAM construction for the ULTIMATE in Strength and Durability.
- 1/4" USA STEEL for the confidence you need!
- Daystar PTMEG poly bushings to outperform the lower cost RUBBER used in most competitors offerings (including the OEM arm).
- DOM (Drawn OVER MANDREL) Steel Sleeves to manage the lifetime wear these arms will endure.
- Stryker's Craftsman Welders build these in HOUSE here in Marysville, TN!
- Powered Coated in the USA under strict Stryker oversight and inspection.
- Threaded ZERK fittings for a lifetime of optimal performance!
- And designed for the EXACT JK Model, Year and Lift Height to ensure all the measurements AND Components MATCH the requirement.
(2) Lower Control Arms
- Jeep JK Wrangler or 2007 to 2018 JK models
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AT (865) 233-0076 OR EMAIL AT SALES@STRYKERORDESIGN.COM WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.
Due to the complex and unique nature of of these kits, please know that there is an 8 week lead time for this product.