- CAD Designed and laser cut from 1/4" and 3/8" steel
- Reduces bump steer and front end vibration
- Reduces ball joint and tie rod wear and tear
- Simply and easy bolt-on installation
- Made in the USA!
Note: Requires a leveling kit and/or at least 2 inches of lift.
The Stryker Off Road Design Dual Steering Stabilizer gives your truck better handling while adding to the look of the suspension! Our steering stabilizer provides better handling and control of oversized tires by reducing bump steer and front end vibration. It also reduces ball joint and tie rod wear and tear, and is an easy bolt on installation!
(2) 3/8" Tie Rod Clamp Plates
(2) 1/4" Tie Rod Clamps
(1) Center Mount Plate
(1) Rear Clamp for Center Mount Plate
(1) "Stryker" Front Plate
(2) Spacers (may not be needed)
(2) Stabilizer Cylinders (if selected)
All necessary hardware
Only works for models with 2 inches or more of lift